The combox is now enabled on this site, so you can comment on or ask questions about posts if you wish to do so. However, a few ground rules are in place:
- All comments are moderated;
- No spam will be tolerated or published;
- No rude, profane and/or hateful language of any kind will be tolerated;
- Comment tone should be civil at all times, even – especially – when disagreements are in place;
- Ad hominem attacks will be not be tolerated, on anyone, by anyone;
- I reserve the right not to publish any and all comments that I regard as falling in the above categories;
- If any or all of #2, #3 and #5 exceed regular comments, I reserve the right to close the combox either temporarily or permanently.
In short, if you want to comment, please feel free to do so. I will be happy to engage in fruitful discussion. But please conduct yourselves as though you were in my living room. Thank you for your kind consideration.