Exploring the question of the Executive Orders titled Protecting the Nation from the lens of Sacred Scripture and the teachings and praxis of the Catholic Church, in Who Are You? What is Your Faith? America’s 21st Century Alt-Right and Catholic Social Doctrine, Bartolo-Abela elucidates how race is the key sociopolitical ordering factor at play in the history and current state of America, with regard to fundamental human rights and the inviolable dignity of human persons. She explicates the underlying nature and stunning demographics of a newly-defined American alt-right population, and shows how at least two antithetical forms of both Christianity and Catholicism are being actively employed in the United States, at the intersection of politics and religion, to further a multidimensional racial agenda. Bartolo-Abela reminds readers how an effective and genuine remedy to America’s conflict does exist in accordance with the Faith and provides recommendations for non-violent change. Who Are You? What is Your Faith? is available in paperback and ebook editions from Amazon, the publishers Hope and Life Press, and other major booksellers.
- “Impressive documentation of systematic discrimination since the foundation of America.”
- “Challenges American Christians to ask if the Gospel of Trump is compatible with the Gospel of Christ.”
- “A passionate book unafraid of controversy.”
- “Struck me emotionally to the core.”
- “Magnificently presents the bottom line of America’s 21st century alt-right and Catholic Social Doctrine by utilizing true data.”
- “Provides a hard look at ourselves and awakens readers to draw out a decisive outcome of the future as a country and as Catholics.”